Let’s talk about our favourite animals of all time; Dogs.
If you’re a true dog lover, you might remember the first time ever you fell in love with a doggo. Ever since that moment, nothing has ever been the same for you, right? Everytime you would see a dog your heart would just melt at that sight and you probably weren’t able to resist. Well, same! I can so clearly remember my first ever interaction with a doggo. Little me and a huge dog, twice my size, just jumped on me and gave me the biggest hug ever. Although, at that time, that doggo seemed bigger but in actual life, it was of average size only. However, let’s rewind and talk about big doggos, shall we?
We all love puppies, that is for sure, but what is even more adorable are the large doggos who are not aware of the fact that they are huge. They still think they are the tiniest little beings who could fit on your lap or your couch or even the bed. It won’t bae wrong to say that they are the cutest! They are extremely cuddly, and fun to be around. These large doggos are basically like our own personal bears that we could spoil all the time.
1. He’s practically covering half of her body
2. When you know you’re about to get scolded so you turn on your doggo charm
3. When all your babies need attention at the same time
4. The biggest baby ever
5. Yes, because it is very normal to cuddle in the hallway
6. This doggo is cute and she knows it!
7. This girl is practically on her tippie toes…
8. A dog, a girl, and a bear
9. Is this the right pose?
10. Happiness is meeting your doggo after a long day
12. Don’t mind me, just casually sitting on your lap
14. Is there a hooman in this picture?
15. Guard mode = on.
16. Dad dog
17. Is that a smol hooman or is that a large doggo?
18. Pretty sure all the teddy bears would be smol for this big bear
19. When you’re as beautiful as this polar bear dog
20. He doesn’t seem to care much for the hug
21. Must protect hooman from the sun
22. Not sure if this one is just bleping or blowing raspberries
23. But where is the hoomans face?!
24. Squished but happy
26. Why the long face?
27. Clearly sitting is a very difficult task
28. Growing old together
29. An actual beast.
30. Imagine roaming the streets of different cities with this doggo right beside you
31. The big baby is jealous of the new little baby
32. Would love waking up to this sight everyday
33. Pretty sure if I was standing on this counter, it would seem bigger
34. The cat is just having none of it.
35. Happiest when I’m around you
36. Hello, I am a doggo, what are you?
37. Would definitely be a hard task getting this baby into the shower
38. Who do you think is more cuter?
39. When the front post doesn’t fit in the camera
40. Never gonna not be in your lap, hooman
41. Another way of sitting
42. Want to swap places with this hooman
43. We are not happy
44. Spot the little jealous doggo trying to get in the picture
45. Who needs a blanket
46. Definitely would not be scared if I ran into him in the woods
47. This doggo is double her size!
48. When nobody likes taking pictures but you can’t live without getting papped
49. Nothing but smiles
50. This is almost as big as her hooman lady