While we have friends and family who we care about and take care of, most pets don’t have that. Now I am not saying that they don’t have a family because they do but usually people don’t adopt the whole litter and their parents so we end up with one dog or cat. And that means that all of that particular pets care falls upon us. That is why we should never take this responsibility lightly. Some people might get a pet on a whim but that is never recommended.
Because at the end of the day, animals require a lot of attention and love than people who have never had a pet know. Don’t get me wrong, I am not telling you to never adopt or anything of that sort. Just being careful before you make a decision that can change one animal’s life is important. However, that is not to say that having an animal companion isn’t one of the best feelings in the world.
1. I would never stand up if these two were on my lap
2. This doggo must give the best hugs if he doesn’t break your back first that is
3. Can I have treats now? You promised
4. Are we sure this isn’t a bear pretending to be a cat?
5. I am surprised the kitty likes the scratchy beard
6. This kitty looks ready for its new adventure
7. Can we keep her? Please? She is my friend
8. I don’t think anyone is able to say no to that face
9. Look at how happy the kid is? I would be smiling as well if this dog cuddled up to me
10. This doggo is a great babysitter
11. Let me in so I can help you with your homework
12. That is the look of true love in the dog’s eyes
13. Are you sure you aren’t slacking off
14. I feel like every cat does the same thing
15. Just look at how fast you have grown
16. This is a very adorable way to get neck pain, I might add
17. It is clear that they both care for each other
18. Okay, this is just straight-up adorable and I can’t handle it
19. The kitty just wanted to watch tv without the next strain
20. That is a risky move. I just hope the cat doesn’t get wet
21. What I wouldn’t give for my cat to hug me like this and not scratch my ears