18 Doggos Chilling In Water And Debunking The Myth That Dogs Hate Bathtime
Dog owners know the struggle of taking their canine friends to bath. All the dogs on planet earth mutually hate to take bath and always try to escape one. They would dodge you by one hundred ways on their way to bathtub and the tantrums they throw are never ending. It’s better to stay stinky and dirty than having to be washed over and get cleaned. This is the dog logic for avoiding the baths apparently. All the dogs universally hate the idea of taking bath. For this reason, you have to be really clever and consistent to do this herculean task.
But, there are some dogs who are rule breakers and are actually seen taking baths and chilling in bathtubs. Now if they actually enjoy it or are just being forced to do it, you will decide.
1. You can confirm by the look on his face that he’s about to change his hooman right after that
2. He gave up
3. Going through his mid-bath crisis
4. Got bamboozled into this bathtub
5. Aighttt das enough, now lemme out
6. Look human, I came here for a bath, not pics
7. All nice and cozy in the towel
8. *sniffs* ya, this will work
9. Bubble baths are happy!
10. Bath with buddies is major requirement for living best life
11. This pretty lady’s gonna be more nice and clean
12. He is clearly enjoying his bath time
13. Shall I keep trying for an escape or shall I quit?
14. Mommy left me in this nice and warm place. What do I do?
15. Puppy eyes won’t help escape a bath
16. Hey buddy, will ya help me get outta here?
17. Is he really liking it or planning to take revenge? I’m confused
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published