To become a mother, what can possibly cause greater joy than this beautiful experience. The ones who get to experience motherhood can only understand its value and how precious it is. The bond shared between a mother and her child is unbreakable, super strong and incomparable. It is the purest form of love. The love of a mother for her children is the most powerful. Being a mother not only gives them a whole new purpose in life but also makes them a lot more strength and bravery to take upon any challenge when it comes to the safety of their children.
Motherhood is a beautiful, fun and magical experience but it can also be extremely exhausting and frustrating. With the joys of motherhood comes along the regrets of motherhood. Now, this is also something you will only understand once you get to actually experience it. Being a mother is a very important responsibility and one must be very careful. Children can be very handful as much sweet and innocent they may be. Only a mother knows how hard it is to handle a newborn child. We have collected a bunch of pictures of pets becoming mothers that perfectly portray how lovely and annoying it is to become a mother. Keep on scrolling down to see the joys of motherhood…
1. Just a regular mother being patient with her wild, naughty child.
2. Well, it is true that clearly, motherhood can be a huge pain in the back
3. Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing
4. First day of motherhood… she’s exhausted
5. Mother cat has a thousand-yard stare
6. The Animal Pad rescued a lot of pregnant mothers over the last few months. I have been doing adoption photos once the puppies are old enough. This is mama Lucy and her babies. She totally has an ’I made dis’ look
7. What a sweet blessing is motherhood, right?
8. Just a normal day in a mother’s life. Puppies biting on your ear, the usual
9. This poor mama never even had any puppies of her own
10. Oh, the lovely joys of motherhood
11. Become a mother they said, it would be fun they said
12. Being a mother is a very exhausting job
13. Meet Gloria, the possum. Carrying her 7,8 babies on her back and neck.
14. Minnie, mothering not only her own kittens but also the kittens of her late best friend and two Bengal cats unable to care for theirs
15. Aww, this stray cat has the cutest kittens
16. For those who fell in love with foster mama Ellie, she’s, uh, wondering if there’s a return policy on her lab samples
17. Does fatherhood count?
18. She has got that look of regret on her face
19. This mother cat perfectly portrays how it is like to be a mother